New Week Ahead, new opportunities!
I am going to hit work hard this week. I have a two day training class Monday & Tuesday and a last minute customer who is dropping in tomorrow. A pretty big one too...Lone Star. Ugh! I hope it goes well. It should I planned for it on Thursday & Friday but who knows about everyone else. I feel like a professional babysitter sometimes to make sure that the people resources I use don't drop the ball which reflects on me when they "forget" a presentation or whatnot.
This week starts my new schedule as well: 7am-4p.m. I am going to get up at 5 to work out then off by 4 (when possible) to get to the Loveland Rec center by 4:30 to join my kickboxing and power tone classes. The evenings will consist of me enjoying a book, what's left of the sun at the pool and a run around the lake. Fit is it! I have to be boat body ready and I have been slacking since I've returned from the cruise. Gotta get back into it!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home