Thursday, August 25, 2005

YES, I'm alive!

Sorry I haven't written in a while...been VERY busy!
Between finishing my paper, moving, getting creamed at work and unpacking...I haven't had the chance to write. Luckily my wireless computer is picking up the neighbor's internet signal or I wouldn't be writing until Sunday.

BTW
I turn 26 tomorrow!!!

So the cat's out of the bag and slowly but surely everyone is starting to find out we live together. Last night I over heard Jeremy tell his friend that "things are better than ever" and it made me smile.

So we packed his house Friday August 19 at 7 and hit the road by 9. Arrived at 10 PM to our new house and unloaded half the truck, most importantly the bed so we could get a good night sleep. By 11AM we had unloaded his stuff...loaded mine and unloaded it and were eatting lunch then heading to Cheyenne.

That evening I got to spend the night at the Stanley Hotel with Jennie who was in town for a sales convention. We had such a nice relaxing time together talking and catching up on life. I miss that girl!

So hopefully I'll get pictures to you soon. Nice that we are both tidy so our house was in shape by the second night. Furniture in place, kitchen functional and the art work hung.

Stop over sometime for a bbq some time soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts