Sister's House
I couldn't get to the front to take a picture as the front is a beat field and it was muddy and they were harvesting today so I didn't get out there, but here is a look at the inside.

Just remember this is a house that is only 5 years old and the previous owners TRASHED.
Everything had to be remodeled. To give you an idea, the previous owners had three dogs, three cats and three kids....need I say more? It is off of a dirt road and they buried their trash in the yard (no I'm not kidding- my family found suit cases, doll heads, cans etc...) 
They couldn't stand to be inside of the house while the carpet was intact so they ripped it out only to find a layer of dirt 2 inches thick below the carpeting (meaning the people who lived there never once vacummed the floor-ewe!). They refinished the hardwood floors, painted the entire house and replaced all appliances and toliets so that Stephanie now has this to live in:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home