Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Changing my Web Page to...

Living Vicariously Though Melissa

This has always been a key phrase spoken by my sorority sisters because I have always been the single one who is spontaneous, a little crazy, sometimes too friendly and usually has the craziest stories that will make you laugh or ask yourself "how does she do it?".

Sally & Amanda both tell me that my life story book would be a facinating read!

I can't help it! I tend to find trouble, stupidity and crazy events that I happened to get caught in the middle of.

The saga continues and more and more people are dropping off and getting married &/or having children thus more and more subscribers to the "living vicariously through melissa" circle.

So I will try to live up for you, but you won't hear the complete stories here- oh no, just the vague details to give you a sense of curiousity and leave you to your imagination unless you ask me specifically then I will tell you.

For example:
While on my college spring break with 8 others; 6 girls and 2 boy (friends). The girls have since married their boyfriends but me and the two boys were single- so we stuck together and had some fun. But one particular night I was with my friend Amanda when we met these guys...they were being guys on spring break and asked us over. It turns out the one was a stripper and wanted to give us a strip dance. Amanda pushed me forward and said "you're the single one" and reluctantly I recieved my first (and only) male strip dance.



While we laughed and laughed- it was entertaining and went on our way....a year and a half later I am at home in the middle of the day when the phone rings-It's Amanda telling me to turn on MTV Real Life....when I did I saw our stripper friend!!!! He wasn't just any stripper, he was Mr. Nude U.S.A. He was talking about his rise to the top etc. He even showed film of the same spring break trip where we met him- we held our breath we wouldn't be on MTV....

These are the types of things I have experienced and now that I am single again, I intend to continue to try to uphold entertaining you.

When visiting Amanda last week she reminded me of this and I still see a trend in that the married friends in my life always look forward to hearing about my silly stories...I'm glad I can entertain you!

So....I guess I still have about a month before I will settle into a more stable routine and so I will work on getting you some stories!

XOXOXOX- Mel

3 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't need to live Vicariously through you...I get in enough trouble on my own...surprisly all things considered.

The female stripper story is way better then that one. I mean how often do you get felt up or a boob on your cheek by a complete stanger? Or better yet mistaken for a hooker? Scariest thing is still what that other dude was wearing, I mean he knew we were going out dancing and he wore that??!!?? :P

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger ME said...

Ahhh the memories...we'll make more when you are here- too bad Brett will keep us grounded! LOL...can't wait for your visit!

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure he wouldn't mind going to a strip club if that what you really want to do:-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts