Sunday, January 01, 2006

Gonna Party Like it's 1999....Slide Show

I have to say this was the BEST new years I've had since 1999/2000
(The Millenium NYE was a ball!!!)

This NYE was the apitamy of girls night out! Meaning it was just the girls having fun with the girls! No drama- only fun!

Julie & I traveled to Denver and met up with Christine for a night at Rise Night Club where we met up with Keelee, Lauren & Kathleen! Good times!

Christine, Melissa & Julie

Kathleen, Keelee, Melissa & Lauren

Julie & Me

The women's restroom picture

Ms. Lauren Julie Mac
Christine
Me

Girls Gone WildRed Tongues thanks to the Cape Cod's

Lauren & IWe're so sexy! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Bubbles!!! Closing Time Good ByesCrazy Keelee & Her Loving Friends

After Hours...and we're still looking HOT! Christine is who I woke up with- better than nothing I guess!EWE Dirty Feet!Scrub-a-dub! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect night! Happy 2006!

Next Year it is Times Square!!!!

7 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the memories girl!!! Can't wait to party it up next year with ya! - Kristine

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Sally Y said...

Time Square here we come!

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! We rock. HAPPY NEW YEAR.....CHEE-ARS


LOVE LAUREN AND KEELEE
AKA Haley and Peyton

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger ME said...

Yeah back at you girls-
Alyica

 
At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to be the token male at this party....PLEASE!

Jason S

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger ME said...

Jason- you are more than welcome but we are partying in NYC next year!

Tony (aka blog slut)- So what are you saying? You wanna hang with us hot chickas? I'll have to consult first...

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger momto2boys said...

NYC.... crazy girls... call me and we will talk... i have done that scene and good planning is key to a good time... it is a true madhouse... and not what it looks like on TV... but I think everyone should do it once! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts