Flash Back Pictures! College Mel
I'm preparing for another trip back to my Alma Mater state; Ohio- for more fun filled times with my college buddies!!!
Purpose: Gumpf's wedding!!!! Combine that in with St. Patty's day & Jennie's Bridal shower and it'll be full of friends and good memories!

I have a lot of great people in my life and here are some of them pictured back in my college days- the best days of my life thus far!
(Darn I was much smaller back then!)
@ an AGR Fraternity House Party.
Jennie & I warming up with a Tequilla Shot while in Louisville, KY
Carrie & I (with dark hair)
Neighbors, Sorority Sisters, Co-workers & Friends since we met freshman year spring break!

Natalie & I
Dormmates, Friends, Sorority sisters & Lifelong friend-
someone you can always count on!

Me, Amanda & Jennie at the third annual Disco Inferno party.
As social chair, I was in charge of this one so I made sure everyone had a good time- and we did!
My favorite Natalie pix
Also @ the disco party
Pre-partying @ my house before our formal.
Rowdi used to come over to my house and grill dinner for me & my roommates at least 3x a week as well as any "honey do's" or fix its we needed from changing a light bulb to hammering something down.
I would re-pay him with Budweiser.
Henwood & I have some of the funnies memories that pertain to two George Straight concerts.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home