My Friend Dan
My friend Dan sent me this really nice article that was written about him. He is so passionate about his job it is amazing. He is the perfect person to be in this assignment.
(Dan & I at the Anheuser-Busch Holiday Party 12/2005)

Dan Malyszko, a brewmaster for Anheuser-Busch Inc. Brewing in Fort Collins, Colo. said this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a lot of people.“Day-fresh beer is truly unique,” Malyszko said. “This is the beer as brewmasters intended it to be, and we are passionate about beer.”
A brewmaster is in charge of overseeing the quality of the product from start to finish, he said.This is a chance for customers to “taste it as the brewmasters tasted it before it left,” Malyszko said. It is also the perfect opportunity to educate public about why fresh beer tastes better” and how to properly retain freshness and enjoy a beer.


4 Comments:
I KNOW he's a great guy- geeze! He really really is....
So what's up with that! Maybe you should re-think! Maria did say he's a great catch! I still can't believe he know's them! CRAZY!
I know it is weird that Maria knows me through Dan and the coaster connection- weird! We live like 2000 miles apart and we all know each other...small world!
I know, Dan is the perfect man and I"m a fool! I'm glad we are friends though because it was worth us meeting.
It's NOT that far! Like a 1000 maybe! ;) I don't know, how ever far St. Louis is!
Post a Comment
<< Home