Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sun & Margarita's

To pick up where Keelee left off on her blog....

My kissy face for Sally & Whitney...its actually the same face everyone makes fun of me for because I make it when I do my hair, make up or just check myself out in the mirror. I've done it for years and I don't know where it came from...but I know I'm not totally weird, let me rephrase that alone cuz we all know Keelee does it!

So there I was.... driving with the windows down, the sun on my skin and the radio cranked when I remembered that picture that Keelee sent last week via phone of her laying out with her bity bikini, margarita and BIG smile...I thought "what another great Friday for some sun & margarita's" well the next thing you know Keelee invites me up and I'm rerouting my vehicle north towards Cheyenne, Wyoming!!!

Yeah it was another wild night in Cheyenne- Thanks so much Keelee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts