Thursday, July 20, 2006

Downtown Boston

Faniel Hall


Sally was working late I met Matt downtown for dinner and drinks.

First of all I was running late and then I just missed the bus so I had to wait for 20 minutes for the next one. By this time it was 6:30 just when I was supposed to be getting off the train at Govenor Square, ooopss! So upon arrival I got a lecture for not budgeting my time correctly, but hey I got there and I did it all by myself!

Matt & I:
If I had an older brother I think he'd look like this...we look like siblings, don't we?

No, I'm not drunk, I'm not wearing eye liner and this is what my eyes look like without it, sleepy and non-existant.

Cows in the city?!?!?
This is a Samuel Adams Cow, there are several varieties in the city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts