Sunday, November 12, 2006

Big 3 Day Weekend

When I woke up on Saturday I thought it must be Sunday because I was so rested. Since I didn't have school on Friday I got a lot of things done including de-stressing!!!! Which was just what I needed....boy I was a bit of a stress crab last week but this week has a clear forecast so we shall keep a positive attitude!

Saturday I helped Dad & Kev wash a few heifers, assembled some organization equipment and played with the stinky barn animals (the barn was sprayed by a skunk which is where the puppies have been living since Chad & Steph have been out of town).

Everytime I was sitting somewhere Boots (the black cat with 4 white paws) would find me and crawl in my lap....what a cuddly kitty, not a typical barn cat for sure but we like him anyway. AND they are taking care of the mice! Good puppies & kitties!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts