December Monthly Horoscope
I just love reading into my horoscope (by yahoo.com), my commentary in pink:
When you approach romance, remember one thing: Your feelings are yours. If you like somebody, that's valid, whether they like you back or not. That is, if it turns out that you're nuts about them but they're not so nuts about you, it doesn't mean you're wrong to appreciate their good qualities. But do move on if you see that your fuzzier feelings aren't reciprocated, especially on the 1st. By the 5th, you're way more in sync with somebody. Heck, it could even be that same somebody who was so nonreciprocal a few days ago. What? It turns out that it wasn't you -- they were just deep into something else? They say they didn't pick up any of your signals? (...say it isn't so! How could that be?)
Oh! On the 11th and 12th, you're in for some serious snuggling (anyone up for some snuggling on Monday or Tuesday???) By the 16th and 17th, everything just seems a bit easier (I'll be on holiday then!) Ah -- enjoy it while it lasts, snuggle bunny! On the 21st, (ooooh, I'm going up to the mountains that weekend) you could turn a flirtation (I'm weary of mountain flirtation since last year) into something that looks a whole lot like the real thing. By the 25th and 26th, take some time off to focus on, well, just about everything else! (Christmas, Family, Packing for Italy) You might want to get reflective on the 30th (always do!), and you definitely want to get all dolled up on the 31st (DUH! It's NYE!) . Then take your could-be honey out on the town! (I want to be the honey out on the town! We'll have to see what I can do!) Well, this month should be an exciting month- and boy is time flying already!!!!

Now Playing: "All I want for Christmas is you!" Mariah Carey


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home