Communicating
Obviously we, as a society, are still trying to figure out how to best communicate with one another. We started out with a simple language, then text and alphabets etc. Now in our daily lives we text, e-mail, page, call and interact face to face with hundreds of fellow mankind.
So why is it that we feel like we are starting all over in the training room with a communication specialist? Today I learned 5 new skills and techniques to communicate with others (verbally). I learned the basics to structure and organizing my thoughts ( a big help, I'm sure! for those who listen to my ramblings frequently). I am just amazed that I am NOW just learning these things. Where were these things in elementary, jr & high school- not to mention college or in my masters' program?????
I am very impressed with the techniques that help me clearly and consisely get my point across with less words. I am able to better answer questions and structure a complex answer into short and simple phrases. I am so excited!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home