Cowboy Up Cheyenne!
Thursday was the first time I have spent with Jeremy in over a month!! So refreshing to have him back in my life again!
He bought us tickets to see Big & Rich (Save a horse, ride a cowboy--what, what) at the Cheyenne Frontier Days.
What a night of fun we had! We enjoyed a couple beers while listening to a band play in the beer tent, we shopped the pavillion, ran into friends then danced our butts off at the concert. Afterwards we met up with my girlfriends (Jen & Tiffany) and went to the Cowboy down South- my FAVORITE western bar. That's when the real fun begins!!!
We started off outside by the mechanical bull where Jeremy jumped on to show off his skills. Then after much coaxing from the crowd, both Jen & Tiffany got on the bull- together. I have never laughed so hard in my life. My gut was sore from clenching and it was the funniest sight. Two city girls up on the mechanical bull together in tube tops....oh yeah, the operator had a time with them. I think they were up there for an entire 2 minutes. The crowd pulled out their cameras and had a good time with it too.
After the show we took it to the dance floor where we danced again to Save a horse ride a cowboy and many other songs the band played for us. I love that bar because they always have the best bands in town to play. The crowd is good too. Jeremy & I danced. Jen & Jeremy danced. Tiffany & Jeremy danced...he had it good hanging with us! Then since it was a work night- we had to call it quits.
All is good though because we plan on doing it again tonight!!! We have tickets for the Toby Keith concert-dad's favorite artist. I can't wait, I just love Cheyenne Frontier Days!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home