Technologically advanced journal to share with my family and friends across the country and world!
posted by ME @ 9:46 PM 3 comments
That is going to be one big dog! Look at those paws!
Please don't tell me that!!! We live in a town home!!! Hopefully she will only be 60 pounds!! Can I hope??
She'll so great you won't have anything to worry about- except for poop! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am your all American country girl who gives her heart to everything she does! I live good, love easy and laugh a lot!
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
That is going to be one big dog! Look at those paws!
Please don't tell me that!!! We live in a town home!!! Hopefully she will only be 60 pounds!! Can I hope??
She'll so great you won't have anything to worry about- except for poop! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home