Hang 'n with the DiPadova's!
Gosh, I feel so carefree- like when I was in college...little responsiblity and lots of fun!


Today is Monday -at 10:00 a.m. I was hanging with Maddy on the couch in the DiPadova's living room...Keelee just called and asked me to stay another night so we can go out tonight for Halloween. Ahhhh, what the heck- what do I have be home for anyways (except laundry which is really piling up!)
So tonight is Halloween and we are going out to watch the Monday night game out somewhere in wild and crazy Cheyenne (lol).

We spent lunch at Guadalahara's (yum!) which consisted of 2 margarita's then 2 hours at one of Keelee's friends house chatting it up- what fun! I love the lazy days of fall with no job and nothing but fun things going on....


2 Comments:
Hey girly... DH accidently erased the message w/ your phone#! Give me a ring and we'll talk. Looks like you have been rather busy all things considering :)
Adele
Will do!
Post a Comment
<< Home