Saturday, November 26, 2005

Holiday Friday


Friday morning, the sun was up and the mountains were calling my name! Stephanie had to work her Summit County territory so she didn't ski with me. Mom called it good and the kids weren't awake yet so it was just me off to Copper Mountain to meet up with my friends.

Since it was a working day, the runs were also great to ski. I now realize why Copper is my favorite mountain, it has the most perfect blue & black runs in addition to some great extreme bowls and my favorite over Breck is very little flat spots- my writs hurt from poleing!

Of course the people I ski with are REALLY good! They challenge me and I like it, but goodness they took me down a black mogul run for my first run of the day (their 4th). It was snow covered and I got an un-needed shower from the snow machines-eck!

They kicked my butt all over Copper until 3 when my legs told me enough is enough.

Thats when I headed over to Jack's Pub to claim a seat for the Lefty Lucy concert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts