Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Back to the Grind


Now that the holiday break is over it is time to put my nose back to the grindstone and hit the books- hard!

I am finally getting my wish to "go back to being a student"....but it is going to be a little more than I bargined for.

From Jan-May I will be taking NINE classes: 4 to finish my master's degree in Marketing and 5 classes to fulfill a teacher licensure program as a pre-requisite to get into a teacher educator program/master's degree @ CSU.

Those classes include:
MBA:
Channels of Distribution
Sales Mgmt.
Marketing Mgmt.
Marketing Capstone

Front Range Community College:
Stats & Calculus - YUCKY!

CSU:
Production & International Marketing

AND I applied for a part time intern with the Poudre Valley Health Systems as a DUI Program Coordinator- cross your fingers for me!

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger ME said...

I know, I know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts