Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Get F.I.T!


Bikini Season is sneaking up on us AND with mylimited responsibilities this summer I hope to have a nice bikini body and tan!

First I joined the CSU Recreation Center where I can take all my favorite fitness classes at nearly any hour of the day for free!

Secondly- I realized that this is a great place to view good looking boys (not men quite yet- they are still in college, but there are a few grad students like myself).

Third- I am taking a class to become a A.C.E certified fitness instructor so I can get paid to work out!

Could life be anymore fun right now????

1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger ME said...

Yeah getting paid to work out will rock my world! I'm a gym junkie especially with all my "free time". I love kickboxing, toning, step, awesome abs etc. I will be in great shape come time to go on the cruise!

I believe the Chicago scene would be better than where you are, but the tans are better where you are than in Chico :)

I visited the Denver Fitness Club at the Embassy Suites- it had like 4 levels and lots of hot people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts