Getting to Know Melissa
In the summer of 2004 I attended a conference for work where we had to do goal planning. In the planning seminar we drew up our Core Values & Our Personal Mission Statement.
I can write what I hope to be but if I do not follow my own words, then who will listen? Therefore I take these things seriously as foundation for who I want to be and who I hope I am.
Melissa's Core Values
Faith- Faith that God has put me here for a purpose. I shall strive everyday to serve that purpose by following His 10 Commandments and believing that one day I will share eternal happiness with my family and friends.Freedom- Freedom to live & love. By voting and speaking my mind in support of democracy because freedom is essential to my life.
Quality- Quality in all things I do. Love, Life, Friendship and Work. By volunteering my time and resources I hope to also better the quality of others' lives.
Love- To LOVE my family and friends and respect all that cross my path.
Education- To never stop learning, experiencing and teaching. Keeping an open mind. Attending classes, lectures, seminars, traveling, reading or just taking a cooking class are all forms of edcuation and a great way to keep the mind healthy.
Fitness & Health- To constantly keep my mind & body healthy by eatting right and being physical.
Melissa's Mission Statement
I will strive to be driven by my core values.I want to use my leadership talents to set a positive example for others throughout my community and the world.
In my family and friends I want to build and maintain healthy and loving relationships in which we are continuously learning and growing and where we can each be our best selves.
In my professional life I want to develop leadership, respect and professionalism to support growth opportunities.
In the world I want to set a positive example of respect for nature and one another.
Finally I want to go through life with a smile!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home