Friday, April 28, 2006

Farm Girl

I am sooooo THAT girl.
Not that I'm really any different than any of my college friends- but my post college friends don't know this side of me

I not only keep a nice house, am good with my finances, a loving family person, friend and girlfriend, love pets and kids and am tons of fun, adventurous and always up for anything but I can also hold my own in many other fashions I bet you weren't aware of.

Besides the normal girl stuff like shopping, kickboxing, dancing, make-up, pedicures, girls night out and bubble baths...

I can also:
  • weld & soder (I'm better at sodering)
  • frame a house (more like small shed- I am slightly ADD)
  • construct/pour a concrete sidewalk
  • plant flowers/grow things normal people can't
  • sharpen drill bits with a grinder
  • rebuild a small engine (but its been a while)
  • tatoo a calf
So now you can see a whole other side of this prissy girl through some of the things I did this weekend on our farm.

***These pictures come from our farm scrap book and the progress we are making as we convert our 135 acre grain farm into our cattle ranch. My whole family has been working long hard hours to get the fence built so we can have more room for our cows. We are also working on preparing the farm for a barn party at the end of May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts