Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Puppy Field Trip

I spent a couple hours with the pups Tuesday.

They first got a bath...

then their nails cut...

then jumped in the Jimmy for a ride into Greeley for a puppy field trip to Petsmart.

They are difficult because they both want to go different directions so I plopped them both in a shopping cart. Yes, I got a bunch of looks, but everyone was amused. Little Bit got the kiddy seat up front and Cinch rode in the cart part. They behaved so well!

We got all the neccessities; toys, treats and vaccinations. Bit threw a major puppy tantrum when she got her shots but they are good to go for a whole year now.

When I put them back in the car and drove out of the parking lot they had already crashed out. It was a tough doggie day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts