Graduation!!!
(with a Marketing concentration)

I'm thankful I had the opportunity to go in the first place (to Ohio State) and the encouragement to "be all I can be", without that priviledge who knows where I'd be today!
But now that I don't want to work in corporate America anymore, I've decided to pursue my original dream of becoming a teacher. However, I was not a very good student back at Ohio State and I'm not too proud to say it's because I partied too much and I had too many other (better) things to do than concentrate on good grades (even though I'm, obviously, perfectly capable of being a good student).
Therefore, thanks to Ms. Keelee I was introduced to a teacher licensure program and combined Master's in Educational Leadership at CSU called Project Promise which I begin full time this August. I started two pre-req's this summer and I just LOVE the project, the group of people and the instructor's. I am so excited to get started!
These last few months of vacation time and school have been really great. I've gotten to travel the world, spent time with my family and catch up with long lost college friends who mean the world to me. But most importantly I finally feel like I have direction and focus again in my life. I am excited about my future career in teaching and about the opportunities that await ahead of me. I have some ideas in mind which I will share when the time is right and I hope that you will be supportive of those as well.
YEAH (tossing cap!)


2 Comments:
congrats to you!! Way to go!!
Congratulations Melissa, that is fantastic! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home