Saturday, July 22, 2006

Pop Culture

With Sally now working full time, I'm learning more about pop culture than I ever knew possible...

Jessica Simpson's "A Public Affair"


My favorite part is when limo driver Ryan Seacrest turns around and says "I want to be so famous that my hairdresser gets his own show on Bravo!" ~ that cracked me up, mostly because I got it!

Since the rain moved in and Sally works now, I've become familiar with pop culture more than I ever knew possible. Thanks to watching E tv and reading up on the stars in various magazines such as "In Touch", "OK" "Glamour" "Marie Claire" and "INSTYLE".

My new two additctions on television are "The Girls Next Door" which is the reality show about Hef's three blonde girlfriends and their daily adventures. I think I get dumber after watching but it is too funny! Then there the show "Blow Out" which is the Hollywood/Beverly Hills syling salon of Jonathan. (also the reference to the hairdresser on Bravo in Jessica's video)

1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger momto2boys said...

okay...fellow "girls next door fan" I also feel like I get dumber by watching it...but it is tooo entertaining... All those adorable young girls vying for old man Hef's attention... ( I am missing something here surely)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts