Monday, August 01, 2005

Frontier Days Weekend

Friday I fell asleep at 7 and woke up at 8 Saturday feeling finally caught up. July was a rough month on my mind and body and it needed to recoup!

Once I woke up, I was productive. I did laundry, cleaned the house, took a final and then went out to catch some sun rays.

The afternoon rolled around and Steph, Chad & I took off for Cheyenne. They dropped me off at Jeremy's house and headed to the CFD to take in the sights. The CFD is a huge rodeo that attracts people from across the country, maybe even the world- who knows.

Saturday night the rest of the family met up with us and we went to the Toby Keith concert. Although we had the very last seats in the house, they turned out to be ok. We had a full screen view and standing room behind us. We ended up standing most of the time singing and dancing along. It was nice to have my entire family together like that!

Afterwards Jeremy & I headed to the Cowboy for some more dancing...I just love that place! We swing, two step, slow dance, waltz & boogie. The band they had this weekend was AMAZING. They are from Nashville called River Walk...I look for them to be famous someday!

Finally around 2 we crashed out for a good sleep in on Sunday. The day was relaxing and we finished it off with dinner with Jeanni & Jeremiah at Inca.

This month is crazy busy...I am a few weeks behind in school and lots of big plans upcoming...keep posted for the latest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts