Boys Night Out-summary
Since my life is so boring...I'll tell you about Jeremy's wild boys night out...
Boys night out last weekend was a hoot!
I wanted to pass out at 7 but I actually stayed up until 11. I did homework, laundry, straightened the house a bit and then crashed out.
I told Jeremy that I would give him a ride home from the bar when they wanted to come home or they could call a cab (which was prefered). However due to the 2.5 hour wait for a cab, Adam and he decided to hoof it. They must have walked 2.5 miles (for the local's- they walked from Old Town to Prospect!!!) where a cab finally stopped for them.
It was in the low 40's that evening and they didn't get home until just after 3:00 a.m. Jeremy was so silly, as usual, but more so when he drinks. He had to show me what he got at the bar and was so excited about it he said "honey, open your eyes, see what I got!" Ohhhh, it was a fabulous cuervo surf board, key chain. I tell ya, he acted like it was a new car or something.
Then he was so cold he had me feel his chest. It felt like an icicle, his nipples could've cut glass. I felt so bad for him, but realized that it was probably best that they had walked for so long...the cool night air probably did them both some good. But I was glad to see that they got to spend some guy time together.
Sunday Jeremy & I woke up and did some errands while letting Adam sleep...Adam appreciated it as he didn't feel too hot the next day.
By 1 we had guests starting to arrive for the football party. Our kitchen/living room areas provided a nice stadium seating effect and worked well for the 15 people we cramed in the space. Jeremy & I spent all morning preparing food & munchies for everyone and we feasted on it all day!
It was nice to see everyone.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home