Saturday, September 17, 2005

Weekend Quiet~ Guys Nite Out

Ahhhhh....this is a priceless moment. I am rocking out to the commercial-less radio station on the direct tv, thumping with the bass of Jeremy's sound system and besides the sound of my fingers typing on this key board I only hear the fish tank bubbling.

Jeremy and his possey just left the house for GUYS NIGHT OUT. The impromptu event gathered at our house just after 8:00. Tippie, Bentley, Adam & Jeremy talked shop around the kitchen table swiggin on some international beer they picked up at the liquor store around the corner. It was nice to see them briefly as I haven't seen those guys in a long time and I bet they are off for some fun tonight.

Me on the other hand I am ready to crash out. Jeremy thinks I might be annemic because I've been so tired lately. So while we hung the last of our wall hanging's tonight he looked up WebMD and read off the signs...I think he might be right. I've been really worn down lately but I guess I just thought that I had been over worked and stressed out- which there is no doubt that I have but I slept for 10 hours and didn't exert myself overly today to be as tired as I am. So I guess I'll be checking that out soon with my doctor. Although I know what anemia is and what the symptoms are...I don't know how they treat it. Guess I'll look that up later...for now I can happily say I have my homework done, the house is clean and I am ready for bed so I can get up and get ready for our football party tomorrow afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts