Does it ever end...
I realized that it does not matter how early I go into the office it doesn't affect what time I can leave. This week was not a fun week, but next will only be worse. Thank goodness I finally got to sleep in today (10 hours of rest will really do me well).
I was in a 6 the other day and out at 6:30. I did however make my power toning class on Friday as I left at 4 for the 4:30 class. That class is like an addiction. They way it releases my stress in just a few minutes makes me not want to miss a class ever if I can help it. The class runs on Weds. & Friday's. Next Weds I cannot make it but the kick boxing class starts at 5:30 and I hope to make that one.
I am in the office today for a good 6 hours. Ugh and next week will be 3 12 hour days and 2-10 hour days. I think they are getting their money out of me- or at least they are trying. Work is so stressful right now it is hard to focus to get anything done. I am scatter brained...got to pull it together- which is my goal for today. Lay down the ground work for a flawless upcoming week.
I was instrumental in setting up a meeting with a V.P. of beef Procurement of our top customers though. Kudos to me! The GM of retail sales asked me 4 times if I wanted a Account Development Director position for the client. Duh-yah, but I"m going to need some training first seeing as it is one of the best sales positions in the company to have! He was just amazed that I had spoken with this person myself....he hadn't even spoken with this guy yet. Usually the sales people or VP & GM bring customers to me...I don't bring customers to them.
It should be a good week- busy but good with the big names in. We have 3 platinum customers and one sales training meeting going on next week. Big busy week...wish me luck!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home