Thursday, September 08, 2005

LOOOONG month!

I have been too busy and I don't know how to slow things down!

I went to the restroom today (a treat, I never get away that long) and once inside the stall I just wanted to stay there for the rest of the day!!! Away from the phone, e-mail and annoying people who I have to work with!

I apologize that I have not yet gotten pictures up. We took a million! However, apparently the server has crashed at Kodak because I cannot access Ofoto OR the Kodak Gallery to upload my pictures there first before resizing them and putting them here where they can be enjoyed.

Last night Jeremy worked late so I was able to get some work done at home, make dinner, clean the kitchen, do some laundry and work out. It was the first time I've had some down time to myself at home. I try to stay away from him so that we don't annoy each other, but he seems to be doing well. He's been so fun! He always wants to do something or hang out...I just love it, but it is hard to get the things I am used to getting done-done. I'm sure things will get better, just everything is on hyper speed right now.

This weekend my list includes: Homework, cleaning the house, finishing hanging pictures, getting the office (more) organized, cleaning my car, setting up the DVD (for my work out video) and learning how to use the remote controls for the tv. Most importantly though is rest and relaxation so what I get done, I get done. Sleeping in is priority and then Ohio State Football, Packer Football and Bronco football. I figure that consists of at least 12 hours of tv/couch time. Should compensate for the lack of lately.

Maybe next week I'll be less stressed. (lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts