Friday, December 02, 2005

Who needs a job when you have KICKBOXING!!

Ok, I used to think I could NEVER be a stay at home mom.
I'm just the type of person who likes to work. I have to be stimulated mentally and socially. I like earning money and I like the accomplishment work gives me and self worth.

HOWEVER, I am getting used to the lady of leisure role, no I'm not sitting around eatting bon bons I am getting my @$$ in shape at the rec center- they offer really great fitness classes!

My favorite is the Kickboxing class. I will arrange my whole day around that class! My second favorite is Ski Conditioning and Power Toning. I also just re-started my 1/2 marathon training using the tread mill to keep my pace stable.

So for those of you who want to know what to get me for Christmas, hint, hint- an Ipod would be really GREAT for my motivation and endurance (as we all know I'm a bit ADD).

1 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Sally Y said...

sorry, just don't want to know, unless they want to share numbers of the winning lottery ticket!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts