Wednesday, January 04, 2006

WHAT!!! Who's What?????

So I was going to go straight to bed tonight for my early morning at the stock show, but it's now mid-night and I decided to log onto class and check my e-mail when I get this e-mail message from my girl friend Tamika- her & Mike are engaged to be MARRIED!

Geeze! Holy Cow! I am so shocked! Tamika is my girl (sweetie pie) from the old office and Mike is a guy in the Air Force who (my ex) Jeremy works with. I had a girl gathering at my bachelorette pad in April (April 20th to be exact) and afterwards we all went out to Zydeco's where we had the time of our lives dancing and drinking.....Well there aren't a lot of great guys to be found around these here parts not to mention black men but Tamika found a great one and they've decided to take it for the long haul!!!! I am so excited.

So while I continue the search for my one and only - that special person I can share my life forever with- I wish them the best of luck and a very happy life together- just don't forget the little people!

Love ya guys!!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I was there the day you met!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Music Codes - MySpace Layouts