O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A!!!
When my sister asked me to ride with her down to Stillwater, Oklahoma so that she may attend her best friends college graduation- I didn't even have to think about it, I was there.

Who knew it would be so much fun?
I'm now considering moving to Oklahoma cuz there are SO many hot cowboys down there!
Whoooeee!

Friday night we jumped in Steph's new Impala and set out for the 9 hour ride, cranked the music up and the fun didn't end until we returned home Sunday night.
Not only is she a recent college grad but you should keep your eyes open for this beauty to become famous someday under the stage name "Katrina Ferrell".

She has the best voice I have ever heard in real life!
She's setting off to Nashville to be a big star and I have faith that she will find success!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home