Yippie!
My interview at CSU went VERY well!!!
We really seemed to get along; we laughed and talked and it seems that I fit into their program well. The director took me upstairs to meet the Chair of the department and he was very friendly as well (she didn't do that for the person before me). She told me "I'd be surprised if you didn't get get in!" and also waived THREE of the pre-req's so now I'm down to 6 classes before summer and she's working on waiving one more!!!
Thank goodness! So I'm about 98% sure I'm in!!!
Therefore I am celebrating by eatting dinner at my favorite bread soup bowl joint (Panera Bread) and working on my homework (taking a blogging break to tell my faithful readers the good news) and going to enjoy the free fast internet and hot chocolate for a few hours before calling it good for the night!
Time to buckle down and get some studying done!!! I'll keep you updated on the Project Promise deal!


2 Comments:
P.S. - thanks for your words of luck I appreciate them!
Congrats! You will get it in! Was is Dr. Lehman? Or Dr. Davies that you got to meet? They are both awesome!
Post a Comment
<< Home